- Ultra-lightweight & comfortable
- Reusable with careful removal
Tip: Whenever you ''undress'' your eyes, remember to gently remove the glue from your false lashes with makeup remover and place them back in their tray to maintain their natural shape.
*Lash glue sold separately
- Carefully remove eyelashes from the tray by easing them away in a downward motion.
- Measure the lash against your eye - cut away any excess lash from the outer corner.
- Create a c-shape by bringing the corners inwards.
- Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky.
- Once tacky, apply a lash to your eyelid by positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. It’s best to apply to the center of the eyelid first, then apply inner and outer corners.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly, once dried it will be clear.
- If you would like to further blend the false lash to your natural lash line, apply a bit of mascara and use an eyelash curler.
- Wait on removing any of your eye makeup.
- Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner towards the nose carefully so the lashes can be reused.
- Add a little makeup remover to a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed. Oil-based removers work best.